Nobody.
Saturday, November 26, 2011 @ 7:09 PM | 0 notes

People were asking me how my 18th went. It was all sorts of shitty and happy at the same time. 
But I am not here to talk about that. I am here to talk about-- Actually, Idk where my fingers will take me.


As per usual, it is morning and there is nothing to eat in this house. There's some sort of creamy noodle soup (which I dislike with a vengeance) boiling on the stove, but it's for lunch. So, like what I have been doing since Tuesday morning, I ate instant noodles for breakfast. This will have to do until 3PM today. I found oranges on the table too-- so I guess I won't go hungry. But man, I should stop with eating instant shit.


Been invited to a talk from an embassy representative on Dec 12th. Crossing my fingers that I get something out of this. 2 years, dude. I've been waiting for this for sooooo long! I hope it results in good stuff!


Anyway, now I am bored.